Strategy and People
We’ll design the right recruiting team structure, train your existing team, and connect you with our network of recruiting professionals.
Areas we can help you with:
- Sourcing – How to identify and engage top talent, including underrepresented minorities
- Data and Goal Setting – How to use your own recruiting data and market insights to communicate with business leaders and drive strategy
- Candidate Experience – Create a positive and memorable experience candidates will share
- Interviewing – How to use evaluation criteria to assess role and company fit
- Consulting – How to drive high growth recruiting process in partnership with hiring teams
- Compensation benchmarking and philosophy design
- Offers and Negotiations – How to balance candidate and business needs to close top talent
- Network – Connect with talent acquisition professionals to build your team
To get the right people on the bus as quickly as possible, your team needs to be well-trained and your processes dialed-in, otherwise you will lose the war for talent. We’ll develop/refine end-to-end talent acquisition processes and training to ensure your team can work effectively and efficiently to meet your hiring needs.
Here we can help with:
- Job Fit Evaluation Criteria
- Employee Referrals/Internal Transfers processes
- Partnership with stakeholders (HR, Finance, IT)
- Transparency into the recruiting process through metrics and reporting
- Onboarding Experience
Poorly selected or designed tools can be an impediment to your recruiting process, may create a bad candidate experience, and provide minimal insights into how things are working. Good tools allow recruiters to work faster, smarter, and provide peace of mind to business leaders.
We are experts in:
- Application Tracking Systems and/or Candidate Relationship Management
- Sourcing tools
- Well-written job descriptions and job fit criteria
- AI/ML tools – scheduling, video interviews, automation tools
- Data, Reporting, and surveys
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
DEI is at the center of each step of our process and can help create a sense of belonging. We can provide both philosophical and tactical approaches to increasing representation of underrepresented groups in your candidate pipeline and how to successfully interview diverse groups.
Here we can help with:
- Interviewer Training – Objective evaluation and Unconscious Bias
- Strategic sourcing for underrepresented groups
- Strategies for pay equity and equitable offers
- Employee and candidate pipeline data analytics to benchmark and measure change
- Your diversity strategy will be tailored to your teams, departments, and customers served/market/industry